Using manual hands-on movements and manipulation of the soft tissues and muscles in the body, massage therapy works to promote healing and enhance a person’s overall well-being.
A massage is the stroking, kneading, rolling and pressing of the skin and muscles. There are many different styles, each with different origins and aims, but the premise of the treatment is the same – to relax and rebalance the body and to make you feel good.
We offer a wide range of massage therapies to you, such as:
- Swedish Massage – This form of massage helps to stimulate the skin and nervous system. The process can be incredibly relaxing, and reduce both emotional, and physical stress.
- Aromatherapy Massage – An aromatherapy massage includes all the benefits of a regular massage with the added benefit of a blend of essential oils tailored to your specific needs.
- Hot Stone Massage – Hot stone massage is a type of massage therapy that involves the use of smooth, heated lava stones.
- Indian Head Massage – The treatment may be firmer than expected but you shouldn’t feel discomfort. Benefits include an improved sleep routine and a release of tension in your neck, back and shoulders.
- Reflexology – Reflexology is the application of pressure to areas on the feet (or the hands). Pressure applied to the foot is believed to bring relaxation and healing to the corresponding area of the body.
Book a TreatmentBook a Treatment